Georgina Whitehead is a renowned BBC Classical Guitarist & Teacher.
Georgina wanted a new website which brought together her work as a guitarist, teacher, and the work she does for Charity – Inner Child Concerts. She wanted a place where visitors could preview her music and buy CD’s and lessons through an online shop. She wanted her website to be about having fun, and feature personal elements of her personality – including her (healthy) obsession with biscuits!
We built her a colourful website with these features:
- Bespoke Design
- Content Management System
- Blog / News
- Forms for Contact, Tuition Requests, and “Getting Involved” in helping with charity events.
- Music Clips
- Social Media Linking with custom “cookie design” icons
- Social Media Sharing
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- Newsletter Signup
- Responsive Mobile Friendly Design
- Review / Testimonials with a Rotator
- And last but not least… Biscuits. With smiles.
“Sentient Creation helped me realise my ideas for creating a new website for my work. With Joanna’s expertise and suggestions I knew I was in safe hands. The design of the site was created with a clear artistic, fun and vibrant appearance reflecting the aims of the site. The site is a credit to Sentient Creation and their conscientious efforts reflects the best interests of their clients. I would highly recommend Sentient Creation in creating and designing website for your business.”
– Georgina Whitehead, Musician